Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Where is my STUFF?

Its out of control!! Here I am in a nice home with a nice craft room and I struggle to craft here because I have a poorly organized system. Help is on the way. I started 2016 Get your Craft organized challenge.


As a Close to my Heart consultant I have tons of Stamps I love stamps!! I love paper I love beads I love sewing but I really love to Stamp! So here I am with more than A Dozen terrific stamps.
I don't want to count  I hate to part with many! So.... organize and purge here I go!


I actually started a bit ago when I found The Scraprack on sale at my JoAnn's. I started with my retired clear stamps.
I do have a confession. I have friends that use this system,I didn't want to have any thing to do with it. I thought I could keep digging through boxes drawers and the Close to my Heart boxes.
Close to my Heart has a wonderful storage system YES and I will still use  for current product taking to and from my workshops. I really needed something that I can SEE all that I have! So the Scraprack is the best choice for me right now.
It has already paid off when my Daughter and Her BFF came over to make Valentines cards they were able to SEE the stamps and tools and put them away where they belong. That is before I have even start the 4 categories organization.




So this weeks challenge is to list the Big Benefit I have a few:
1)I will be able to find all my supplies and spend more time creating than looking for stamps and supply's.
2) I will feel in control.
3) I will find more Pleasure in my craft.
4)I will be able to find my stuff!!


Here are some beginning photos








This is really a pretty cool craft room I need to organize it in a way I can use it.
So I have started the journey stay tuned.
There is more to complete this week I will post that later.
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment