Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last deal of the day!







Take a look at what was in the $100 Goodie Box (shared by Lisa):
Here’s the run down of what Lisa’s box included:
Dimensional Elements Bookplates
Star Spangled Blue Eyelets
Black Designer Ribbon Rounds - coordinates with Silhouette papers
Autumn Terracotta My Accents
Cranberry My Accents
Hollyhock Designer Ribbon Rounds
Holiday Designer Ribbon Rounds
6 x 6 My Legacy (TM) White Leather Album!
6 x 6 Page Protectors
Bundled Up Stamp Set
Magic Stamp Set
Speckled Backgrounds Number Stamp Set
Let Freedom Ring Stamp Set
Accents, Etc. Stamp Set
Laid Back paper Pack
Key To My Heart Paper Pack
Just Chillin’ Level 1 Paper Pack
School Zone Paper Pack
School Zone My Stickease Assortment
Wow - totalling it all up, she received $249.05 worth of products. With shipping and tax to her would have been $292.37 - and she paid just $117.45 total. That’s a savings of $174.92…wow - what a great deal that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment