Sunday, July 5, 2009

You've Got Flair!!

Hello every one!
I hope every one had a wonderful Holiday!
My Holiday was peaceful as I spent the day at my traditional job. I am very happy to report no crisis evolved . That is always a good thing in the health care industry.
Today I am busy here at home creating with the new stamp of the month for July. Take a look and learn how you can get this stamp of the month for free!!



Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month JULY 2009D1351(You've got Flair) in Indian corn blue and cranberry.Inspired by Karen Pederson Karen is amazing!!




stamps: D1351 You've Got Flair Stamp of the month July
D1303 Classmate Alphabet additional items:
z2130 Indian corn blue Ink pad
z1019 Dimensional Elements
Z1103 Cranberry Grosgrain
z157 Cranberry eyelets
Round sponge
1711 Water brush
Cranberry marker

Card stock:Indian corn blue and Daisy white card stock


You can purchase this darling stamp set for $22.95
If you spend $25 (before shipping and tax) you get it for 25% off ($17.21)
If you spend $50 (before shipping and tax) you get it for 50% off ($11.48)
If you spend $75 (before shipping and tax) you get it for 75% off ($5.74)
If you spend $100 (before shipping and tax), it is your FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I really like the colors with the paisley.

    ReplyDelete